Sunday, April 05, 2009

Hai Guiz :3

I haven't written in a while, and a lot of people ask me why? Well, nothing significantly important has been going on in my life at the moment, and I rather not bore you with repetitive details.

If you're wondering about my state, well, I could be better. I'm still confused about the same person. Everyone's telling me to give up. I really don't want to without really trying. And I don't think I've truly tried my best.

I'm well aware of the consequences.

On a different note, school is taking over me.

I'm being put down for my idea for my Video 1 project, and it's really discouraging =/....

I'm still going to try.


It's funny how i have such a quitting attitude for some things and such a clingy attitude for others. I'm so weird.



Current Mood: Streeeeesssed.

No comments: